CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bowling Time!

     For date night last night we went on a double date with our friends, Zach and Camille and their little baby boy Zeke. It was so much fun! We got Little Caesar's pizza and some IBC Cream Soda Rootbeer to make it an even greater time. We decided to make it EVEN more fun by making it a competition between boys against girls. I am a very competitive person who trash talks a lot when I get fired up. Usually, when I do trash talk I end up losing terribly but not this time. Camille and I kicked some daddy boody! They did give it a good shot though. Camille and Trevor tied with a 130, I got a 114, and Zach got a 74. Of course, they told us they let us win so they wouldn't have to sleep on the couch. After we won the game, we took some pictures of Lola with her inheritance, Grandma Lola's pink bowling bowl that she gave to Trevor, who named it Lola. They turned out pretty cute :)
I LOVE this picture!

Momma, Lola, and Lola the bowling ball. 
Lola sporting her tongue. She loves sticking it out.

The Family


    \

0 comments:

Post a Comment